I make this as I feel like it, its quick and easy and so yum. I also run by the pinch of this, pinch of that method on this one. It's also great with blueberries so feel free to mix it up a little. Serves one.
- 1/2 an apple, grated or chopped
- a handful-ish of shredded coconut
- a teaspoon or two of cacao nibs
- a tablespoon or so of buckwheat
- 2 fresh dates, chopped
- one or two tablespoons of activated pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- a dollop of your favourite coconut yoghurt on top
Combine everything in a bowl. Enjoy!
(Blueberry version pictured as I ate the apple and date one before I remembered to snap it!)