A warming, filling alternative to traditional oats, this breakfast really hits the spot! Top with your favourite fruit and enjoy!
- 6 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- 5 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon of flax or linseeds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond meal or LSA meal
- pinch seaweed salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup boiling water depending on desired consistency
Combine coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax or linseeds and chia seeds in a food processor and pulse/blend until desired consistency. (I like mine a little chunkier.) Add the almond meal, salt, cinnamon, coconut milk, honey and boiling water. Pulse to combine and serve immediately topped with your favourite fruit.
This works well in a Thermomix as you can warm it a little more before serving,
3 minutes/80 degrees/stir.